Friday, May 29, 2009

Boredom leads to online window shopping

And in my case, very often clicking on "checkout" and "confirm this order".
That's right, friends. I am a new woman. I bought sneakers. I repeat, I BOUGHT SNEAKERS.
Don't worry, they were only $30 and I do actually need them.

20 lbs in a month? I just need 10! I've heard good things about this workout program. Bring it, bizaaatch.

I was going back and forth between a Holga and a Diana and after much research, I decided on the Diana. I spent 2 hours just trying to get the flash to work but I'm so excited to use it!
Hopefully I don't break it within a month. I break ALL electronics! My beautiful boyfriend is so patient and never gets upset...even after I broke two cameras and a laptop in 2 years...AND a closet door and about 3 glass cups. I guess its not just electronics.

He just laughs. I love him.