Friday, May 22, 2009

Goodbye JWU! Goodbye bags under my eyes!


I am officially done with Johnson & Wales! Yesterday was my last day of school and though my last day was hell (we had to very very thourougly clean every inch of the huge kitchen), it was a little bittersweet saying goodbye to everyone.
To complete our AS, we have to participate in a co-op for 2 and a 1/2 months and during that time I grew really close to a lot of the faculty and students there. I have nothing but fun memories of my time at JWU but I'm also excited to start my next term at Florida International University. Haiyooooooooo!

To my fellow Mix-ers, I'll miss you terribly but I won't miss waking up at 4am! Goodluck to all of you!



Oh, and as a little prank, we "saran-wrapped" some of the chefs cars. As we were doing it the director of the school walked by and we all froze in horror but he just gave us a confused look and went along his way.
All in good fun! Hilarious.

Congratulations Class of 09. See you all on Sunday!