Friday, June 26, 2009

.25 more days!

Tomorrow at 7am we'll be heading to Miami International Airport for a very exciting vacation to Dominican Republic for two whole weeks.

I've been anticipating this day for months!

Since Raul and I both have family there, we won't be staying at some fancy resort right off the beach. Nope. We'll be staying in the capital, Santo Domingo. Where the power goes off for about 8 hours straight and you often have to shower with freezing cold water sometimes out of a bucket.

It may sound awful but it's awesome...and I can't wait.



Another great thing, most people like to show you you're welcome in their home by offering you tons of food.

I currently weigh 127.4.
I'm estimating a 10lb weight gain. All worth it. I'll get back to you.

Miss me!

[photos taken in march at the world baseball classic game]