Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday, Liberian Girl!







Tonight we went to Sushi Maki for a low-key birthday dinner for Jaells birthday.

I brought my own birthday candles that were supposed to be sparklers but sadly enough, did not sparkle and Roger sang her his own wack rendition of "Happy Birthday". It's the thought that counts.

Anywho, here's Jaell teaching ALL THE FUN you can have with chopsticks.

Walrus

Diablo

Fu Manchu

Donkey

Martian

We didn't make these names up. They were on the back of the packet of chopsticks. C'mon, we're like waaaay wittier.

It's passed midnight but a Happy Birthday post would have been up on time had I not been lazy and gone to Publix and "built" you that red velvet cake like I had planned.

Again, its the thought that counts. Do forgive me.

In the meantime, please accept this birthday haiku I made up just for you:

Happy Birthday Slut
thanks for being such a bitch
I like you that way

See? Totally witty.