Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I love daisies. They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"

In case you didn't know the totally random "You've Got Mail" is my favorite movie. Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks are the cutest and its centered around New York City in fall, winter and spring. So so pretty.

It was instant love with these lines:
"What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you."

Then it goes on to play
Dream by The Cranberries.

PERFECT.

Anyway, Cafe Lalo was featured in the film and their dessert menu looked incredible so I had to try it.








I had the organic avocado sandwich, the best strawberry lemonade ever and a hazelnut tart in case you're interested. It's a little pricey but so cute.

& go watch You've Got Mail if you haven't!