Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I...




...believe I have a "good side" and a "bad side" i will never take a picture from the right side its a secret so dont tell

...don't really like to cuddle

...will not answer my phone text me

...don't like hot drinks

...am usually pessimistic

...don't remember when i became so pessimistic

...think britney spears is awesome and own the movie crossroads

...am scared of getting stung by jellyfish

...hate cleaning up after other people

...regret getting a tattoo

...think girls who still wear belly rings are weird

...think guys that have tattoos around their navel are homosexuals

...hate when people say that i'm shy i'm not at all shy

...love being alone

...am not very friendly but i'm always polite

...want to move out of miami mainly so i can be left alone

...wish i was a good singer if i were id never shutup

...love sweets like a 5 year old i dont keep any at home cause id eat it all in one sitting

...like spontaneous people

...respect people who are brutally honest

...hate "inspirational" quotes i usually scoff at them yeah, i totally said scoff

...love christmas lights

...curse a lot - a lot a lot

...love making lists and planning things

...wish my parents never wouldve gotten divorced

...get sad when i think that my future children wont have "grandma/grandpas" house to go to

...want to shoot people who are cruel to animals or...old people

...hate that miami only has one season

...have never won anything except for a fruit basket at work i gave it away

...love when people play with my hair male or female no homo

...was named after raquel welch cause my mom thought she was pretty i think thats wack

...love my name

...love valentines day even when im single

...online window shop and fill up my cart with things id never buy like a $2000 chair from restoration hardware

...know im old cause i really want a chair for my birthday

...dont like knick knacks if you give me a favor from your wedding/baby shower/graduation i will throw it out give me something edible i will eat it

...think guys who can speak spanish fluently are sexy

...love breakfast

...can only drink orange juice with breakfast foods any other time even the smell makes me nauseous

...never thought boys had "cooties" i had a crush on a boy in 1st grade who peed his pants

...just lol'd

...think barack obama has a cute smile and friendly eyes

...only sleep when im bored if someone were up entertaining me id stay up for days

...never wash my car

...cry when im angry i hate that

...am really good at crossword puzzles

...wish i could see nirvana, michael jackson, the beatles and sade in concert i realize sade is not dead

...think people who dont clean their ears with qtips are gross sticking a soapy finger in your ear while you shower is not clean enough ppl

...love the smell of vanilla

...think girls should wear heels as much as possible dont hate me

...bought a jar of nutella to make crepes and i ate the whole jar by itself by the spoonful

...am hungry