Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Angelita!






Because of you:

I always wear my seatbelt and feel naked without it

I have fat arms but at least I have a perky butt and I don't have chicken legs (thanks)

I have an intense obsession with holidays and my christmas trees are awesome!

I have a weird sense of humor

I throw everything away because you do quite the opposite

soy alta, esberta y elegante (inside joke)

I smile to myself whenever I hear a Faith Hill song and want to cry (and laugh) when I hear "It Must Have Been Love" thinking of you singing your heart out even though you don't speak English and have no idea what they're saying

I'm able to focus on school (thankyoux's"infinity")

I always look through the peephole before opening the door

I am so very proud of being Dominican and being able to dance merengue con swiiing

I look forward to our Saturday morning outings

I have someone to confide in always

Happy Birthday to my bestest most loyal friend, Angela better known as Mom!


Happy Birthday to Roger as well! See you this weekend!