Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Happy Thanksgiving back."
























*Thankful that its the beginning of my favorite time of the year and that it seemed to come a little earlier than usual.

*Thankful that I can finally whip out my Thanksgiving Pilgrim salt & pepper shakers from Publix. Aren't they so cute.

*Thankful for Christmas music, twinkle lights, pine-scented candles & peppermint bark. You have no idea how much you brighten up my day month.

*Thankful for my stove & oven who beginning today will help me prepare (without a hitch, I might add):

3 Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1 Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
Sausage, Cornbread & Chestnut Stuffing
Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Orange Cranberry Sauce
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

*Thankful for Whole Foods for carrying sage and thyme when Publix ran out. They always run out.

*Thankful for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade for allowing the tradition of having it as "background music" while the cooking takes place, to continue.

*Thankful for Starbucks for always being so festive. I love your red cups even if I don't love your coffee.

*Thankful that Lady Gaga's concert tickets are overpriced. Now I can just buy her CD and some cute shoes instead.

*Thankful for this rain because I like to think that this means we're having a cold front. Just in time.

*Thankful for friends, family, Mr. Boots and you reading this right now.


I wish you all a beautiful (& delicious) Thanksgiving!


(Blog title from
my favoritist movie of all time.)