Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love finding old CDs


"and my heart was pounding
my inner voice resounding
begging me to turn away
but I just had to see your face
to feel alive
and then you casually walked into the room
and I was twisted in the web of my desire for you
my apprehension blew away
I only wanted you
to taste my sadness as you kissed me in the dark"

"...started feeling liberated
and I surrendered as you took me in your arms
I was so caught up in the moment
I couldn't bear to let you go yet
so I threw caution to the wind and started listening to my longing heart
and then you softly pressed your lips to mine
and feelings surfaced I'd suppressed for such a long long time
and for a while I forgot the sorrow and the pain
and melted with you as we stood there in the rain"

Werd.
I LOVE this song.