Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who's your daddy, Christmas?!



I received the Pottery Barn Holiday catalog and I'm in love. I don't care if everything is generic, I love this store. Especially how they decorate for the holidays. So cozy.

The holidays came out of nowhere and smacked me in the face this year. The weather is still really muggy and I don't feel the Christmas spirit at all. I mean, I still have pumpkins and cobwebs laying around the apartment (I know, I know, I'm throwing them out tomorrow).

But regardless of how much Miami sucks and regardless that I'm hating life right now and would rather sleep until February, I'm putting that aside and I've decided to make Christmas my bitch this year.

Out with the cinnamon scents, in with the pine.
Out with the spiders, in with the poinsettias.
& a whole lot of Dean Martin, Bing Crosby & Nat King Cole.

That'll show 'em. I'll have Christmas screaming my name in no time.