Monday, December 21, 2009

On the 5th day

We have a guest blogger...none other then AmyKins :)

::waving::

Hello Mrs.Boots and Friends.

How art thou?
I am sitting here watching Mrs. Boots perfectly wrap x-mas gifts. There is something amazing about someone who can wrap gifts well. Nothing worse then getting a gift thats all lumpy...

No lumps here, shes a pro ;)

It's been a while since I spent the holidays with Mrs. Boots so I'm quite excited to see her and all the X-mas cheer. Her humble abode is decorated ever so chic and there is even mistletoe! It makes me want to break into song...

::singing::

"In the meadow we can build a snow man" well actually we could if we were back in NY but we're not, so I'll continue, "Then pretend that he is Parson brown" now that we can do. He'll say: Are you married? We'll say: No man," No comment...arg! "but you can do the job when you're in town. Later on, we'll conspire, As we dream by the fire. To face unafraid, The plans that we've made, Walking in a winter wonderland. I guess the sand will have to do. :)

Ne-hoo I didn't come alone on this fine day. I brought Mrs. Boots a sweet little visitor. None other than my little sister, Indhira. She sends her Hellos!


Oh! Guess what! I tasted the infamous Peppermint Bark (see post below). Quite delish! I almost got upset because I thought she didn't save me any, but alas she did. Just enough to make my belly ache from the sugar rush. Hehe. Shes so good to me. :)

So random topic of the day is "shopping". Not really a random topic but it was the first thing that came to Mrs. Boots head so I'll run with it. Don't you really hate this time of year with 1,000's of people in the malls, streets, and basically anywhere! Ugh! I need to make an emergency run to none other than my favorite store for some new threads and I am dreadinng it! Ho-Hum!

Another random topic is I'm actually reading Twilight. Yes, ME! For those of you who don't know I'm not a "reader" but thanks to a little encouragement from the Misses I have began to read. Not bad so far, though Bellas constant panting is driving me nuts.

So this little pillow reminded me of how naughty i've been on my blog. I have been a Grinch towards my blog due to my overly busy schedule. I have been shooting quite a lot and my day job has been quite demanding as well. But, do not fret! One of my New Years resolutions is to blog EVERYDAY! Yes, 365 posting of sessions and randomness of my life :) Aren't you excited!

::sizzling sound::
Mrs. Boots is busy in the kitchen and it's smelling divine!


Well, Ma'ms and Gents, its been a pleasure blogging for your reading enjoyment! We are actually heading to the bowling alley with the girls. I am sure it will be blogged. :)

Untill next time...smooches!

-Kindly Yours-

Aimes