Monday, January 11, 2010

Jack Frost finally visited!



That's the roof of my car at 6am this morning!

It was 32°, there was frost on my car (at first I thought it was dew but had to scrape the crap out of it) and I was EXCITED!

Now, now, boys and girls, before you start throwing your "32°! That's summer weather up here in ___" or "32°! I'm a thug and I walk around butt naked in that weather!" OR "Y0u Fl0ridianz sw3ar 32° iz c0ld! Diz ain't c0ld!" , let me explain something to you:

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION.

& YES, 32° is cold. Being from the South doesn't necessarily make you any more susceptible to cold weather, it just makes you less accustomed to it. So to those claiming this isn't cold, why do I see you wearing coats, hmm? I'm just sayin'. I hate when people brag about dumb shit.

Okay, that's the end of my rant. Point is...it's 32°! IN MIAMI! Where it rarely goes below 80° and our "cold fronts" consist of below 70° weather!

This...this my friends is a stinkin' novelty and I'm enjoying every second of it because I know it won't last very long.

& it's decent practice for "The Greatest Snow on Earth"!
Can't wait!