Monday, January 25, 2010

"Much too good for children!"

Name that movie quote!

I've been doing a pretty good job of convincing myself that low-fat yogurt and strawberries are as good and satisfying as hmm, lets say, oreos or...cupcakes. BUT when I was so happily informed that there was a new cupcake place nearby, well, honestly, I was shocked I didn't know about it. Especially, when I found out that it opened late September. 3 & 1/2 months ago!

I hauled ass..


It's called Clarabelle's Cupcakes (crazy name, I know), and apparently they're kosher/dairy free. Which means...I was skeptical. I'm a full fat baked goods kinda girl.

I chose a piƱa colada & marshmallow filled chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache.

You can tell they're "healthier" than others but they're just as good. They had a lot of flavor.

Rumor is they have cotton candy flavored cupcakes so I will be returning.