Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is the true story...


of nine fabulous friends... set to live in a (piiimp) house... together and have their lives chronicled... to find out what happens... when people stop being responsible... and start getting drunk...The Real World - UTAH!

Hello babies. I'm back. & it was more like a week of the Jersey Shore complete with hot tub except that we're all like really, really ridiculously good looking (no grenade launchers here) :wink: and there was no fist pumping. Okay, maybe a little fist pumping.

Here's a recap of the trip:

- Finding out the house we rented had a sick view of the mountains and sharing it with awesome people for 5 days
- Spedrooms = Spare Bedrooms
- Drunken Guesstures & anal beads
- Waking up to a little morning snow storm on Tuesday
- Busting my ass and tumbling down the "bunny slope" with only one ski on @ Park City
- Being able to say I saw a Sundance film - Kick in Iran = BEST.MOVIE.EVER.
- Patron shots & Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
- The Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut @ The Riverhorse Cafe. Holy yums.
- Tubing
- Learning new hygiene tricks for guys - men, please blow dry your balls
- Night of the Two Bucks
- Theme song of the trip: Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" picked by Utah itself against our will
- Building the first snowman I've built in over 15 years
- Icicle sucking stories and diarrhea
- Beautiful views everywhere you turned
- Playing 80 questions and getting to know my friends more than I probably should. "SLUT!"
- Daily/Nightly "Meeting of the Minds" at the kitchen island
- Mozzarella sticks...
- & toasting to "snow" of all things - although I couldn't have said it better myself

& now all I want to do is take a big ol' nap but after a week of fun and having to be up at 5am tomorrow, somehow that doesn't strike me as the best idea.

Ah, Great times.

Stay tuned for more.