Monday, February 8, 2010

What us girls do superbowl weekend







Friend Maria invited us out to a little girls night on Saturday. We pre-partied at her boo's house with green tea & vodka and a great view of Biscayne.

After, we had dinner at
Dolores, But You Can Call Me Lolita. This place has been on my list for a while (I keep a very long list of restaurants I want to visit) so I was excited. But the appetizers outshined the entrees and the service was pretty horrific. We were there for three and a half hours. Albeit in great company but a bit overkill. Just a bit.

We then went downstairs to their lounge where fists were pumped and beats were...well, beaten, of course to the obligatory
I'm In Miami, Bitch!

I was reminded why going out dancing without "security" is not the greatest idea. We were surrounded by 50-year-old drunken gremlins trying to invade what Lucy appropriately called the "No Penetration Circle". I was ready for bed after 10 minutes.

However, however, however...I had a good time overall (for realz).

Thanks for letting me cross you off my list, Lolita but
sorry I cannot recommend you. & I thought your crème brûlée sucked.