Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Max Brenner: A Love Story







After an unsatisfying meal in Koreatown, Amy and I were on the prowl for some sweet sugary goodness.

When Amy asked "Want to go to
Max Brenner?". I not so secretly got excited. Yeah, it's been on my neverending list! Two reasons: 1. Their dessert menu is bigger than their regular menu and 2. Their chocolate pizza was on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate".

As soon as I walked in my nostrils were attacked by the aroma. It smelled like chocolate...it smelled like love.

Amy got the Melting Chocolate Truffle Heart Cake. I got the Chocolate Pizza. And or duh. It wasn't enough, though. I needed more. The waiter said he wouldn't judge me so I ordered a Suckao as well (small, dense, rich, ohmygodmilkchocolate shot).

"& just like that, Max Brenner kicked my sweet little Koreatown's ass."