Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthdays was the worst days; Now we sip champagne when we thirst-aayz







So I had this silly little idea to have a mini picnic with my ladies to "celebrate" my blog "turning" a year old. Honestly, I think it's kinda lame to celebrate how long you've been blogging but my real reason behind the get together was to have a guilt-free excuse to annihilate some of my favorite cupcakes with some of my favorite people.

I'm so glad we celebrated because it turned out to be one of those unexpected great nights. We got together around 6pm and since none of us had had dinner yet, well, let's just say the champagne "hit the spot". We downed the entire bottle in about 10 minutes. I was so proud.

& the cupcakes were just appetizers so we headed over to Yardhouse for dinner and more drinks. Inhibitions were lost and we divulged some secrets. New York with these girls is going to be too much fun.

So, yeah, thanks for reading my nonsense, Internets. I appreciate!

Now go out and get yourself a red velvet cupcake and wash it down with some champagne because I swear the two go so well together!

xoxo