Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Go To The Mattresses!

You know the scene in You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks character, Joe is explaining the significance of the movie The Godfather to Kathleen Kelly?


Shopgirl: What is it with men and The Godfather?
NY152: The Godfather is the I Ching. The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom. The Godfather is the answer to any question. What should I take for my summer vacation? "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." What day of the week is it? "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday."


Well, I think Sex and the City is womens equivalent of The Godfather. It too is the answer to any question. Ahem, if you please...


What to order at the drive-thru?
"Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries and a cosmopolitan." - Carrie

Who to invite to your baby shower?
"All the bitches that made you go to theirs!" - Samantha

How do you feel about babies?
"Don't you bring that flat baby in here!" - Charlotte

Why do guys go for simple girls?
"One word, Hubble." - Miranda

Why can't women leave home without a purse?
"I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it." - Carrie

Why do I think Manhattan is fabulous?
"Because it is." - Carrie


Always a classic!