Friday, April 30, 2010

"Red pubes! Ew!"

I went to see The Back-Up Plan last night. I have a love/hate relationship with romantic comedies. They're corny. Predictable. Unrealistic. Complete and utter bullshit. You know what I mean, the voice of reason (usually in the form of a BFF, dad or in this case, grandma) that comes at exactly the right time and the inevitable realization, "Hurry, I have to find him/her and tell him/her I'm in love with him/her before I lose him/her forever." and him/her is usually about to board a plane. Seriously? But sometimes the bullshit kinda gets to me (i.e. The Holiday, Jersey Girl, Wedding Planner, Clueless. Hey, Clueless has romance and comedy, wtf). The Back-Up Plan brought major LOL's. The birthing scene? Hilarious. I cried.

I've been summoned to jury duty. Anyone know how I can get out of this?

I'm working out again which of course means I'm starving and all I can think about is empanadas, fried snickers, pastelitos oozing with guayaba and Cozzoli's pizza. & that's just lunch. You should see what I'm fantasizing about for dinner. But I've lost 4lbs so I'm motivated. Tell me it's just water weight. I dare you. I'll eat you.


My weekend plans include beer, beach and belly fat burning.


See ya.