Tuesday, May 18, 2010

72 Bar + Grill


[smores milkshake - vanilla ice cream, chocolate, graham crackers, toasted marshmallows]

[blt burger - cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon]

[juancho burger - fried egg, bacon, cheddar cheese & chimichurri mayo]

That's a good looking burger!

This place is pretty similar to the nearby
Town except I find that I'm always disappointed with the food at Town. I've only been to 72 once but everything was fuuuuh-nominal. I had a smores milkshake (way better than the popular toasted marshmallow shake @ Stand NYC) and the Juancho Burger. Boots had the BLT. The burgers are huge. I only finished half and still didn't have room for dessert which sucked because the white chocolate raspberry bread pudding sounded amazing.

& they have $3 Wednesdays.

$3 mojitos - martinis - margaritas and appetizers.

Small, simple menu. Modern, chic atmosphere.

I love this place already. So what are you doing this Wednesday?