Friday, May 21, 2010

"Money can't buy you class, elegance is leaaarned


mah friends!"

What's up HO-BAGS! Can we all agree that this season of the Real Housewives of New York has been the most epic thing to hit reality tv since David from Real World New Orleans debuted his song, "
C'mon Be My Baby Tonight"? Sorry if I've lost you but what I'm trying to say is, you should all watch Real Housewives. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, that is good TV. You can't make that stuff up.

Anywhoz, that mascara above. Don't be fooled by its cool, little, spiky applicator. It sucks so bad.

Sushi and Shrek IMAX 3D tonight & hopefully a beach day sometime this weekend if the rain lets up.

"I've seen the way you've treated other thugs you've been with, c'mon be my baby tonight!"

Uhhh, sure. Bye!