Thursday, June 3, 2010

I fell in love with shawty when I seen her on the dance floor

A little background info. When Angie said Ke$ha's "Your Love Is My Drug" was going to be the theme song for our NYC trip, I thought, "Hell no, not another Ke$ha song." So I played out Usher's "OMG" our last two days so that whenever we'd hear it we'd think of NY. I think it worked. Especially after a disappointing night when I thought the only remedy was to create a music video to said theme song.

Allow me to make it up to you for abandoning by embarrassing myself and my friends.

Enjoy.



A couple of things you should know:
- It was 3am
- We were completely sober
- Not sure why the quality is so crappy but it works out cause it hides the fact that I was loling hardcore.
- Madelyn's boobs are in fact, real.