Monday, June 7, 2010

Norma's - Brunch of Champions

fresh squeezed orange juice w/ complimentary smoothie shot

super cheesy french toast
w/ caramelized onions and applewood smoked bacon

norma's egg benedict
buttermilk pancakes layered w/ canadian bacon, poached egg, grilled asparagus & hollandaise sauce served w/ oven roasted baby potatoes

Waz-Za
belgian waffle w/ fruit baked inside, topped with fruit, raspberry hollandaise and crunchy brulee top


Over-hyped, expensive and the service kinda blew but I didn't mind.

I was set on the Waz-Za months before arriving at Norma's and was tempted to stray once I got the large, overindulgent menu with items like Very Berry Brioche French Toast and Shrimp & Scrambled Egg Breakfast Dumplings. But I didn't. & it was the perfect amount of sweet and savory that I like for breakfast.

Dying for the cookbook.



Located inside Le Parker Meridian in Midtown.