Monday, August 9, 2010

Latin House Grill


[carne asada]

[cilantro chicken]


[There were little burger babies under that stack of potato strings]

[ Mad Love sliders on mini brioche]


Originally, I had no expectations of Latin House Grill but I couldn't resist so I went to yelp to see what they were working with.

5 out of 5 stars. I was impressed. Especially because when it comes to the South Miami mobile food scene, they're kind of the baby of the bunch.

I ordered carne asada & cilantro chicken tacos and their Mad Love sliders. All of which are topped with some of their homemade sauces, pico de gallo and fresh avocado.

Everything is made to order and while the owner (didn't catch his name) was preparing my food, we chatted a bit. He was super friendly and although there was quite a line forming, he made sure to take his time preparing my food and explain exactly what was going into it. & this guy could not stop smiling. I could tell he was proud of what he was serving. His enthusiasm rubbed off on me and by the time my food was ready, I could not wait to try it.

"This is so good" and "Oh my God"'s proceeded.

I won't go into details because you should get your ass over there and try it yourself but all the ingredients stood up on their own. Everything had its individual flavor but collectively, it was on.point.

@latinhousegrill
can usually be found on Bird Rd & 82 ave.