Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♫ i'm having a good time, they just trying to ruin it ♫




pine nut & fermented black bean crusted scallops with celery puree. best darn scallops eveeer.

grilled salmon w/ ginger black thai rice w/ cabbage, sweet pepper & shitake stir-fry



thai donuts - mr. yums donuts are way better

zzzzZzzZZzzz


We celebrated my friend, Jaell and her old age at Tantra in Miami Beach. It's a kama sutra (really) themed restaurant/lounge. Tantra has seen better days because it was dead Friday night. I was secretly thrilled. I hate eating over loud music. & we had a great time.

We went for the Miami Spice menu and contrary to what I've been told, the food was awesome. Seriously the best scallops I've ever had. The desserts were wack and uninventive but I expected nothing more from a prix fixe menu.

I'm sorry this has become the molten lava cake of blogs. Bo-ring. I have little to say and I'm kind of bored of it all myself.

But I'll continue to share what's getting stuck in my braces (seriously, someone should have warned me - it's impressive) and hopefully some wit and my faith in humanity will return.

Keep it funky...or fake if that works for you.