Thursday, December 9, 2010

Top Chef: Just Desserts



Countless times I've wished I could try what the chefs cook on Top Chef. It's torture, really.

Well not anymore...sorta.

Godiva is currently offering Top Chef: Just Desserts contestant, Morgan's quickfire winning chocolates. Whoa. That sentence seems so wrong. Anyway, if I confused you, you can try something from the Top Chef kitchen for a limited time.

While Christmas shopping this afternoon, I treated myself. It's a box of four (or 8) but the other two are dark chocolate and no matter how hard I try to like it, dark chocolate is way too bitter for me.

They sell them separately at the counter and I got the passion fruit (white chocolate/passion fruit ganache in white chocolate shell) and the green tea (matcha tea mousse center in white chocolate shell).

I think it's a sweet gift for any of your Top Chef loving friends & family! While you're at it, sign them up for the Godiva chocolate rewards club where you get a free truffle a month. Fa la la la la...la la. la. la.