Friday, December 31, 2010

Twenty Ten

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have a confession. New Years Eve makes me a little sad. I find it to be the most dismal holiday.

Maybe because Christmas is officially, officially over? Maybe the pressure of keeping mental resolutions? Too many expectations? Could it be that January is the most boring month ever? That scene in the Sex and the City movie where Carrie runs to Miranda's house in pajamas and pearls while Auld Lang Syne plays in the background? Oh God, I cry every time. Or, it could even be that my uncle (designated family event DJ) always plays Celia Cruz's La Vida Es Un Carnaval at midnight every year. I mean, really? Of all songs?!

I don't know. I do know that I have a sparkly new dress and early dinner reservations where I will no doubt indulge in a cocktail or three. Hopefully that will turn things around a bit.

I hope you all have a happy new years eve.