Monday, January 24, 2011

January is almost over. Hooray.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1. I used to read a lot once upon a time before the internets ruined my life. So I've made it a goal to read at least one book a month. I spent Friday night in bed with Water for Elephants. I finished it. I loved it. & the guy who is going to play August in the movie (watch the trailer now) is gonna nail that role. He was a badass in Inglourious Basterds.
2. Delicious churrasco from an awesome Colombian place [
Al Carbon] on Coral Way. Their burgers are one of my personal favorites.
3. Went back and forth between liking this nail color (it's Essie Turquoise & Caicos) and really hating it.
4. Checked out a new cupcake bakery in Coconut Grove called
House of Frost with Angeliki after our movie date. I got the guava & cream cheese. Meh.
5. Going through a phase where I don't care to brush my hair, much less take the time to straighten it.