Monday, February 21, 2011

My cousins are the best.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My cousin Rosanna and her husband, Manny baptized their son, Andres (the little yummy one) and had a "little" afterparty at their amazing new home in their equally amazing backyard. My cousin Sixto Jose joked that all we needed were some hammocks and Sade playing in the background. See where I get it from? Fun fact: Rosanna is the one who got me into Sade. I was like 10 and she'd play Cherish The Day repeatedly.

& by "little" I mean they had nice, happy people serving coconut shrimp, cod fritters, tostones rellenos, paella and Dominican cake all night. That's what I'm talking about.

Food aside, it was one of the far and few times we got to get together as a family aside of major holidays/birthdays and it was the best time. My stomach literally hurt from laughing so hard.

We're already planning the next cousins gathering.


And, uh, we demand we have waiters at every family function from now on.


Pictures #1 & 7 via aanaizphotography.