Monday, March 14, 2011

A whole lotta nothing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you believe that after 8 days of not having internet/cable, when I finally got it back I got a virus? & now that that is taken care of, my router decided to die? If it's not one thing it's another!

I haven't really been up to much though. My weekdays revolve around school, starving myself and scouring Craigslist for decent apartments in the upper west and upper east side. My weekends are usually limited to not starving myself, crossing things off my "To do in Miami" list (mainly food related, of course) and spending time with my loves. My days are very predictable but I'm enjoying it. I'm trying to soak up as much Miami before I give it the ol' boot. That's right, New York City is less than 3 months away! It's surreal and scary and exciting and...scary and exciting.