Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lately

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1. An organized house keeps me sane. My latest obsessions are drawer organizers and those skinny, velvet hangers. They help clear up so much space in your closet and everything hangs at the same length! (!!!)
2. Bikes rented by the hour on Lincoln Road. This is now on my to do list.
3. I went to see the Vagina Monologues (in Spanish). It was hysterical. Although, I don't know if I'd recommend you go see it with your mother. Actresses faking orgasms can get awkward. Cringe.
4. To say I'm addicted to Starbuck's mini chocolate/peanut butter cupcakes would be a major, major understatement. I have to talk myself out of turning into every Starbucks I see. I'm not very persuasive on weekends.
5. I gave in to the controversialy ugly Toms. I see them as an investment for the days I have to run (walk...a lot) errands in the city. Exclamation point.