Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To Do List

I just pulled a 5 page paper out.of.my.ass.

Whenever my to-do list gets tedious and plain mind boggling, this happens. By "this" I mean, I'm wired. My mind is racing with all the things I have to check off.


In the middle of finals and final projects/powerpoints/papers/omgwtfbbq, I'm trying to find an apartment and go through an extensive application process, sell my car (anyone want a beat up Civic?), figure out how to move all my belongings about 1500 miles up north and fit them into tiny crevices of these NYC apartments, figure out who is going to take over the rent in my current apartment here in Miami. Oh, and trying to find a job that will pay my rent and actually allow me to eat once in a while. That, not eating this chocolate bar that is currently making googly eyes at me and trying to keep my house neat while two messy mofos take over my house...uuuuuh, I'm going out of my mind.


I'm not even double-checking to see if this post makes any sense. Why am I even here. I'm going to sleep.