Thursday, June 9, 2011

out of it

Photobucket

The transition from college student to uh, "what the hell do I do now" has me thrown for a loop. I'm not feeling like myself and though it's only been two weeks, this not having a thing to do is already getting old. It's a lot of "hurry up & wait" lately. Some days there aren't enough hours to get everything done and others I'm just staring at my phone and refreshing my email hoping for an approval on an apartment or a call from one of the 20-something jobs I've applied for. Again, I know it's only been two weeks but I'm not known for having patience, friends. Then again, I can literally get a call tomorrow that our application was approved and things will get really chaotic - having to pack my stuff up, sell my car & a bunch of other things that I won't get into because they're sorta private. Of course this is what I wanted and I'm still very much excited but you plan things out so well in your head and well, it doesn't quite turn out the way you expect. I like having a routine and I don't have one right now. This sounds very "woe is me". Trust, it's not. Honestly, I'm just bored out of my mind and don't like not knowing what's going to happen and when! So that's what's up.